TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If any client unable to attend our conference for any legitimate reason send your refund request to our Finance Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In unavoidable circumstances, clients can transfer their registration fees to a substitute speaker/ delegate / next annual conference organized by us without additional costs. Registration Transfer must be made by the registered client in writing to email@example.com. If the registered client is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another colleague/ client or event, then the following refund arrangements will be applied by keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue & logistics, Printing, Shipping, Food and Beverages, taxes and other overheads:
- 60 days prior to the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less $99 (administrative Fee).
- 60 to 30 days prior to the Conference: Eligible for 50% of payment Refund.
- Within 30 days of Conference: No Refund.
- Clients also can convert their registration to video presentations/e-poster
- E-Poster/webinars/video presentations Payments will not be refunded.
Transfer of Registration:
- We recommend our clients to book accommodations through Excel Global Conferences, as we will offer best competitive prices than actual hotel charges in the same hotel, however Hotels have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you intended to cancel or amend your accommodation schedule. Excel Global Conferences will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancelling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
- We will not store any Credit/Debit card details of our clients when they register through online mode. Clients are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Customer's accounts, dial-in numbers, conference passcodes, passwords and personal identification numbers used in conjunction with the Services and for all uses of the Services in association with Customer's accounts whether or not authorized by Customer.
Responsibility for Customer's Accounts
- Press permission must be obtained from Excel Global Conferences prior to the event. The press should not approach speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing through us.